<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/21533635?origin\x3dhttp://rewounded--.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Friday, February 16, 2007

It's hard to deal with the pain of losing you everywhere I go
But I'm doing it
It's hard to force that smile when I see our old friends and I'm alone
Still harder
Getting up, getting dressed, living with this regret
But I know if I could do it over
I would trade, give away all the words that I saved in my heart
That I left unspoken



spent my 1st celebration in NY! of course it's CNY lah, dumbo.


wore home clothes to sch. thought NY was very enthusiastic in everything and that everyone would show up in home clothes, so in order not to be extra we wore home clothes too. but like 70% of ppl wore sch uniform! bloody hell. next time i'm so gonna wear sch uniform no matter what.


Sutha, Jasmin and Jia Ru all said i looked very minah! and Hyei Mun and Wei Jian said i looked very ah lian! i was carrying this small sling bag and Wei Jian said ah lians always carry that to put cigarettes only. Jia Ru said that i look minah that's why mats always disturb me. one time at the Serangoon Central coffee shop, then another time at the Serangoon Central Macdonald's. and is different mats some more. Serangoon Central has a lot of mats eh. both times with mother ang some more! and she even can ask me, "they disturb you is it?" -_-" speaking of mother ang, i was uploading new photos into my friendster profile and i realized that i dont have any photos with mother ang!! must take more already.



and actually didnt even wanna go to sch, if not for the OGL form and the GP movie, I Am Sam. in the end, the ending of I Am Sam sucked ok. Jasmin said there was a very touching scene which they didnt show! JEEZ.



skipped econs lecture. i tell you, the econs lecturer has PMS every single day of her life or something. and i think she has a problem with my class lah. biased sia. today is also Tom's last day! haha, and we still didnt go for econs. dont cry Tom! oh yeah saw him teaching another class and he's like totally different lah. in that class he's like so serious but when it comes to my class he keeps talking abt university. i think it's because he knows my class is not in the mood. my class has to be the most notorious. MUAHAHA.



so went to the coffee shop outside to have breakfast. ate 2 eggs. one of the egss had THREE red dots in it ok. got triplet chicks ah??? *gasp* i have killed 3 would-be chicks at 1 go. is it even possible to hatch 3 chicks frm 1 egg??



came home after that. felt damn sleepy. didnt even go for the performances. -_-"


dont know what's wrong with the computer nowadays. it keeps hanging.



What hurts the most
Is being so close
And having so much to say
And watching you walk away
And never knowing
What could have been
And not seeing that loving you
Is what I was trying to do.

♥ When you think of happiness, I hope you think of me.
12:22 PM

♥ MYSELF ;

    ARAXES
    231090

♥ TagBoard

♥ Thank you